How i got rid of virus burst and antivirus 2009

Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Hello friends.Virus Burst and Antivirus 2009 are one of those common spywares which have troubled me a lot.I was surfing the internet one day when this malicious thing called virus burst entered into my system.It took hours for me to find a solution.Finally when i got rid of it,i was so relieved.I will like all you people out there to know about a tool which is absolutely free to download and can remove Virus burst and many other spywares.Its called smit fraud fix and the link is
http://siri.geekstogo.com/SmitfraudFix.php
Also, to remove Antivirus 2009 from your system,there is a software which is absolutely free to download.It can remove Antivirus 2009 easily and the link is http://www.malwarebytes.org/mbam/program/mbam-setup.exe
I hope all you people out there find this information useful.Please let me know if you have better suggestions.
With best regards,
Virusfreeworld

1 Comment:

Trent Wilson said...

This is great information about virus removal. Thanks for starting this blog. Look forward to seeing more!

 
Virus and Spyware removal - Wordpress Themes is powered by WordPress. Theme designed by Web Hosting Geeks and Top WordPress Themes.
por Templates Novo Blogger